To maintain natural equilibrium of intimal area and apply some measures and good habits of care and hygiene is the best way to prevent vaginal irritations and infections. Although it is necessary to consult a specialist that will indicate the most appropriate type of product for every person, it is important to consider those who have actives with certain anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory action and components that hydrate and do not cause irritation.
- An intimal hygiene recommended is that performed once or twice a day following indications for use of product chosen, especially during the menstrual period.
- Always choose cotton underwear that promotes ventilation and perspiration of intimal zone.
- Dry well yourself after swimming, and try not no maintain the swimsuit wet and worn for a long period of time.
- It is also recommended to perform a cleaning of anal area from front to back, mainly in babies and children.
- Wash your hands before and after going to restroom.
Always search products made specifically for intimal zone that contain components that do not cause irritation and which are smooth, it is always a good advice. Vagigel® Intimal Hygiene is indicated for daily use and is equally effective during the menstrual period and after having an intercourse.
Vagigel® Hydrant is a gel recommended in cases of dryness and after an infection.